Title Picture

Title Picture

Monday, August 22, 2011

Living Life

We have had a very busy weekend so here goes. First up, Friday night, the church we've been attending, Cross Church had FNO (family night out) so we took full advantage of it! We dropped the kids off and headed to Olive Garden with 4 other couples and had a great time. The girls sat at one end of the table and the guys at the other which was nice b/c we were able to get to know one another and share funny mom stories and other things!

After dinner, we picked the kids up, made a run to Krispy Kreme for some hot donuts and headed home to meet my parents who drove in for a visit.We were all so glad to see each other. Nana and Papa Chuck of course brought some goodies for the kids which they loved. After donuts and cookies we headed to bed. The next morning I got up and made breakfast and Johnathan headed out for his Saturday morning meeting. My parents and the kids ate and then watched a new Veggie Tales movie they got Gabe.

When Johnathan got home, we headed to Fayettville, walked the square farmers market and then ate at Hugo's. It was very busy there and we found out later this was move in weekend for some U of A students as well as other school activities. Hugo's has the best burgers I must say! After lunch, we picked up yummy cupcakes at Bliss Cupcake Shop (me and my moms favorite sweet treats) and headed home for naps. While the kids and men napped, we snuck way and did some shopping. I love spending time just me and mom! We talk, laugh, shop and talk more!

We then headed back home, picked up the kids and men and went to Walton's 5 and 10 store. We looked around the Bentonville Square and then went to Chick fil-a for dinner which is Gabe's favorite place to eat these days!

Sunday morning we took my parents to Cross Church and then lunch at Monte Ne Inn Chicken.The weekend went by way too fast and before we knew it , my parents were headed back home. We had a wonderful weekend with lots of fun and memories.

I found myself very sad last night I guess b/c the whole missing thing crept in again just like when we first moved. But, it's okay and thankfully we've met some great friends who are in the same position we're in, moving away from family so they have been a wonderful support!

We had a good day today. The kids and I went to a really neat park with some friends, the kids took good, long naps today which was so nice. We had a good dinner together and then I was able to get away and exercise for a while. We have more fun activities planned for the rest of the week. Will post some pictures later.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment